Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of North Mississippi can restore items from clothing and documents to furniture and electronics and more.
After damage has occurred to your home, the recovery process can seem insurmountable when you realize how many things there are to consider. One of those is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that dear belongings that were once immediately considered ruined are very possibly restored.
Some of these items include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather coats, shoes and boots
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services will include:
- Working with you to identify possessions to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packing and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned property promptly
To provide an extra measure of assistance during times like this, Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of North Mississippi can also clean an emergency supply of clothes for you within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Saving valuable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always depend on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were discarded in the past. We know how important these items are and will work diligently to save them for you.