From clothes and documents to upholstery and electronics, Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of North Mississippi can restore these items and more.
There is so much to do in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One of those is the valuables of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that cherished possessions that were at one time immediately considered ruined may now be restored.
These items include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather coats, boots and shoes
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Helping you identify possessions to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packing and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned valuables promptly
To provide an extra measure of assistance during disasters, Paul Davis can also clean an emergency supply of clothes for you within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Keeping prized possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always count on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were considered ruined in the past. These items are very valuable to you, which means that they are important to us as well.